London, 9th December 2019 – Farfetch’s Dream Assembly, held a ‘demo day’ on December 9th, in London, to celebrate the end of the third cohort of the programme, run in partnership with Burberry. The event was hosted by Farfetch CEO, José Neves and featured presentations from innovative tech start-ups in the luxury fashion space to a selected pool of external investors and brands.
Farfetch (NYSE: FTCH) is the leading global technology platform for the luxury fashion industry. Farfetch Dream Assembly is the company’s incubator programme. The fashion and retail tech accelerator offers promising start-ups a programme of education, mentorship, networking opportunities, early-stage funding, and access to investors.
The start-ups that presented at the demo day are:
- BECOCO - an AI driven platform enabling retailers to scale personal styling
- Brandpoint Analytics – uses blockchain and AI to help retailers understand consumers and align pricing to customer demand
- Change of Paradigm - an end to end platform solution enabling the fashion industry to harvest the full potential of 3D
- Inline Digital - building a cloud-based, wholesale ecosystem
- Mirow - Smart mirrors-as-a-service for fashion retail and hospitality that improve quality of service
- Personify XP - pioneering how to convert anonymous shoppers using machine learning and AI
- Springkode - direct to consumer sustainable fashion marketplace, offering exclusive high-quality capsule collections straight from world class manufacturers
The seven companies who were part of the third cohort were focused on shaping the future of fashion and retail and were selected from applications from around the world.
José Neves, Farfetch CEO, said:
“We are delighted to welcome this cohort of companies to the Dream Assembly program and share our expertise in the luxury fashion and technology industries. We look forward to continuing to support all of our alumni start-ups as they continue their journeys.”
Applications for Dream Assembly cohort 4 will be open from 17 December 2019. The program welcomes applications from early stage start-ups focused on shaping the future of fashion and retail. The fourth cohort will commence in Spring 2020.
For more information, please contact:
VP Communications, Global
firstname.lastname@example.org +44 7788 405224
Global Head of Communications
email@example.com +44 7557 280789
External Communication, Portugal
firstname.lastname@example.org +351 915 973 871
Notes to editors
- Farfetch Limited is the leading global technology platform for the luxury fashion industry. Founded in 2007 by José Neves for the love of fashion, and launched in 2008, Farfetch began as an e-commerce marketplace for luxury boutiques around the world. Today the Farfetch.com Marketplace connects customers in over 190 countries with items from more than 50 countries and over 1,000 of the world’s best brands, boutiques and department stores, delivering a truly unique shopping experience and access to the most extensive selection of luxury on a single platform. Through its business units, which also include Store of The Future, Farfetch Black & White Solutions, Browns, and Stadium Goods, Farfetch continues to invest in innovation and develop key technologies, business solutions, and services for the luxury fashion industry.
- Farfetch’s Dream Assembly programme was launched in April 2018 to provide mentorship, knowledge, networking opportunities and early-stage funding to start-ups. For more information please visitdreamassembly.com
- BECOCO (UK) becoco.co.uk
BECOCO is an AI driven platform enabling retailers to offer hyper-personalisation by scaling personal styling and predicting what consumers like and won't return. BECOCO's technology can be made available directly to consumers, fashion stylists, and sales assistants - both in store and online, driving more engagement and conversions across multiple channels. BECOCO is currently in conversations with major luxury groups and platforms for early adoption.
- Brandpoint Analytics (US) https://brandpoint-analytics.com/
Brandpoint enables brands and retailers to make deeper, meaningful connections with consumers. The company’s SaaS solution uniquely empowers and inspires consumers to provide enhanced personal lifestyle data in exchange for the opportunity to buy the brands they love. Leveraging blockchain and AI technologies, Brandpoint Analytics helps brands optimize pricing, drive sales and generate unparalleled behavioural and predictive insights about prospects and consumers to increase loyalty. Phase I testing already demonstrated an 8% revenue lift.
- Change of Paradigm (France) http://changeofparadigm.com/
Change of Paradigm is the one stop 3D destination for the fashion industry from content to distribution across channels. They believe that 3D is at the core of how we will interact with and consume fashion tomorrow. With its automated and cost effective 3D end to end solution, Change of Paradigm reduces content delivery and deployment time while maintaining high visual quality.
- Inline Digital (US) https://www.inlinedigital.io/
Inline Digital is a cloud-based wholesale management tool built to optimize and standardize wholesale operations, while offering vital data insights to both brands and retailers of any industry. Inline has empowered brands, such as Eckhaus Latta, Fisher + Baker and Harden by saving them thousands of dollars on labor and printing costs while growing their revenue by up to 20%.
- Mirow (US) http://www.mirowtech.com/
Mirow builds smart mirrors-as-a-service for brick-and-mortar fashion retail. They bring together online and offline experience, uplift sales by up to 8% (verified), collect unique data about customers and are up to 10 times more affordable than their competitors.
- Personify XP (UK) https://www.personifyxp.com
Personify XP is pioneering how to convert anonymous shoppers using machine learning and AI. Personify XP uses unstructured visitor data, to automate 40+ customer experiences in real-time. Ranked by Gartner in May 2019, as the first to market in solving the 'cold start' problem in personalisation where 97% of website visitors are anonymous. Personify XP delivers millions of real-time behavioural interactions daily for their clients incl. Pentland Brands, Hawes & Curtis and Vitabiotics delivering up to a 30% increase in revenue.
- SPRINGKODE (Portugal) https://www.springkode.com
Springkode is a direct to consumer sustainable fashion marketplace. Via Springkode consumers can purchase high quality garments produced with upcycled fabrics, straight from some of the best manufacturers in the world.They have successfully concluded their first MVP and grew their business 4 times since March, going from 3 to 13 garment manufacturers. Springkode's growth is fueled by partnerships with social media influencers and Paris Fashion week designers.